Just like pro-athletes, execs work under considerable pressure, and the stressors and expectations they face affect their bodies and minds in the same way. Unlike pro-athletes however, execs tend to spend far too much time in states that are unhealthy, that diminish performance and hold them back from being their best selves.
Our team are far more than ‘the breathing guys’. We have vast experience crafting and delivering presentations and workshops that blend interesting science with the more practical education, tools, tricks and techniques that arm participants with the skills to support themselves, and be their best selves in this challenging environment. Your team will hear stories of world champions & walk away knowing they are using the same tips & tools to manage their own states more effectively and achieve greatness.
This particular topic is immersive, interactive, memorable and creates an immediate shift in how participants feel, mentally and physically.
The importance of incorporating some calm into your day, and how.
Learn how to ‘switch’ from a stressed or intense state into a calm & relaxed state quickly.
- Highly educational, engaging & interactive presentation with so many takeaways for both business & personal life.
- Can be run face to face or we have an amazing studio set up to run presentations virtually.
- This has an additional practical component (on land or in a heated pool).
- Knowledge is only as good as its practical use; add the practical component after the presentation & your team will dive in to a transformative, immersive experience taking their new physical & mental tools & techniques for a test run.
- Activities range from being moderately challenging (yet fun!) to extremely relaxing, where your team will be guided through many of the same activities as the world champs we’ve worked with, discovering how to turn intensity or overwhelm in to calmness or clarity.
- To finish, your group will be guided into a space where a profound sense of calmness will be experienced that has been utterly life changing for so many.
- *The heated pool option is extremely popular. Want to know how it feels to experience complete composure, relaxation and rejuvenation? Choose this one!
- Venue for Presentation with large projector screen or TV
- We have specific venue requirements for the practical immersion components which will be discussed on enquiry.
- Medical & Liability Form for all participants (pool program only)
- We will work with you to understand your requirements and tailor a package to suit.
- Pricing available upon request.
Our courses book out fast, so book as early as you can by selecting the event date from the list.
REGISTER FOR FUTURE COURSES:
If you can’t see a session date for your preferred location/s, register your details using this form & you will hear about new dates first!
We only promote courses on our socials ‘if’ we have any spots left after the database has been informed, so it pays to be on the list!
I WAS INSTANTLY IMPRESSED WITH HIS PASSION AND ENTHUSIASM FOR BRINGING THE BEST OUT OF PEOPLE AND BUSINESSES I first met Nam when participating in a group BET session, run for my YPO group in Byron Bay around 2013. I was instantly impressed with his passion and enthusiasm for bringing the best out of people and businesses without all the fuss and nonsense you sometimes otherwise get. Nam has now become an absolute essential part of my armour and support in every aspect of my personal development, health, success and life.
TIM GURNERFounder GURNER™
VERY WELL PRESENTED AND STRUCTURED AND CLEAR TO UNDERSTAND This course was excellent in every respect. I thoroughly enjoyed it. It is a 10 out of 10 for me. The course is very well presented and structured and clear to understand. It is reinforced by practical activities that are achievable and have an immediate impact on the participant. I’ve been a teacher in the university sector for nearly 30 years. I have taught lots of courses and been involved in events run by other people. A good course can take many forms but things like imparting knowledge, enlivening participation and having an impact are quintessential and were certainly present in the course we did with you.