Learners, big wave, ocean lovers, weekend warriors & competitive!
Whether it’s 3ft, 8ft or 15ft waves & their hold downs that challenge you, this training is suitable for all levels. If your challenge is physical & you get rattled paddling out, swimming out or wiping out, we go through specific pool drills which mimic surf conditions & these will train your body to be much more competent.
If your greatest challenge is the mental anxiety that you experience during breath holds or hold downs or under a high heart rate, then we have the knowledge & training techniques to make you more comfortable, confident & able to deal with that. We have Instructors that have held coveted positions in the professional surf realm too, so if your performance suffers under competitive pressures we have that covered too!
Breath Enhancement Training is ideal for all athletes, surfers & those seeking to better control their mental & physical state of being.
REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN:
- Minimum age 12 years.
- Ability to swim 100m unassisted, bring fins if not a strong swimmer (at least you have the option to use/not use).
- Complete our Medical form (emailed to you after you book)
- Complete our Liability form (emailed to you after you book)
- Pay online when you book
- Wear swimmers or board-shorts
- Bring your goggles (not a dive mask); we do have spares
- Bring a towel & water bottle