Breath Enhancement Training is a program to help you gain confidence in the ocean, and improve how you deal with wiping out, breath holds and hold downs.
It will take your physical and psychological abilities to a new level, providing you with the confidence & composure to progress and truly enjoy your sport.
THIS COURSE IS PACKED WITH POWERFUL TOOLS, TIPS & TECHNIQUES YOU CAN APPLY IMMEDIATELY.
Whether it’s 3ft, 8ft or 15ft waves and their hold downs that challenge you, this training is suitable for ocean-goers of all levels.
If your challenge is physical and you get rattled paddling out, swimming out or wiping out, we go through specific pool drills which mimic surf conditions & these will train your body to be much more competent.
To see all the benefits click here.
The first component of this event is the theory & land based practices which is held at Chocolate Box Training. We then drive to Aquatic Achievers for the practical session in the pool:
- 12:15pm – 1:55pm Theory @ Chocolate Box (90 mins)
- Travel Time
- 2:30pm – 5:00pm Pool Time @ Aquatic Achievers
- Minimum age 12 years
- Bring both a steamer and a spring suit, then you can decide at the pool which is best and give yourself the best chance for an optimal experience. 99.95% NEED the warmer option!!
- Goggles (not a dive mask), we do have spares
- Towel & Water bottle
- Bring fins if not a strong swimmer (at least you have the option to use/not use). If you have the ability to swim 100m unassisted you should be right.
- Complete Medical History & Liability Waiver (below)
Log in if you already have an account with us.